About Me
I am 28 years old. I was born on March 3, 1979 in Chicago, Illinois.
I attended Lindblom Technical High School in Chicago, and graduated from the University of Illinois at Chicago, with a Bachelor of Arts in Architectural Studies.
I am a member of the Grove Heights Church in Chicago, Illinois. While there, I served as Youth Ministry Teacher, Young Adult Liaison, and Church Elder Aide.
Before I joined the ministry, I was employed by the City of Chicago as an Architect.
I became interested in missions in 1999. I have participated in short-term ministries to Mexico and Benin, West Africa with Ambassadors Fellowship (AF). I have also completed a very, intensive training course on Biblical Discipleship and Disciple Reproduction in Colorado Springs, CO and a term of field training in Spain for a period of eighteen months.
As full-time missionary with AF, I am is committed to minister to the lost for the advancement of the Kingdom of God.
Labels: About Me

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home